— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Although Black Friday is officially over, Cyber Monday is just ahead. Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Samsung have massively marked down top-sellers from some of the best brands our TV experts have tested.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
We’ve snagged excellent deals on budget-friendly TVs from major makers like TCL, Vizio, Hisense, Samsung, and LG as well as top-of-the-line OLED and QLED TVs from LG, Vizio, Samsung and Sony.
For more ideas you can check out our extremely comprehensive gift guides, which have hundreds of recommendations for products to give to someone you care about—even if it’s yourself).
There are a ton of excellent Cyber Monday deals you can get on TVs big and small. We’ve tried to highlight a wide range of prices here from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Target.
Of course, there are a few deals that stand out above the rest. Here are a few we highly recommend:
When it comes to home entertainment, Best Buy is offering massive savings on TVs, including the LG 55-inch C1 Series OLED 4K HDR Smart TV, a top-shelf model with a gorgeous, ultra-colorful OLED display that’s among the very best TVs you can buy. This is a marquee television that will be the center of your living room (as it is for multiple TV experts on our staff) for years to come at just $1,299—a savings of $200. You can—and should—also use it while gaming. Our TV testers have crowned it the best TV for Playstation 5.
For shoppers watching their wallets, Amazon is offering a hefty discount on the already well-priced TCL 50-inch Class 5 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Roku TV. This dependable TV performs well, especially when you consider that you’re getting it for less than $500. Bonus: It features a built-in Roku smart platform.
The best Amazon TV deals available now
The best of Best Buy’s TV deals
The best Walmart TV deals available now
The best Target TV deals available now
The best Samsung TV deals available now
- Samsung AU8000 Crystal 4K UHD Smart TV at Amazon from $397.99 (Save $52 to $702)
- Samsung HW-Q700A 3.1.2-channel Soundbar with Dolby Atmos at Samsung for $399 (Save $300)
- Samsung The Frame 4K Smart TV at Amazon from $447.99 (Save $80 to $802)
- Samsung 55-inch Class QLED Q60A 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa at Amazon for $697.99 (Save $152)
- Samsung 65-inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built In at Amazon for $697.99 (Save $52)
- Samsung 60-inch Q60A 4K/HDR QLED TV at Amazon for $797.99 (Save $100)
- Samsung 55-inch Class QLED Q70A Series QN55Q70AAFXZ 4K UHD Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa built In (2021 Model) at Amazon for $847.99 (Save $252
- Samsung Q80A QLED 4K Smart TV at Amazon from $897.99 (Save $302 to $1,002)
- Samsung 43-inch Sero QLED 4K HDR Smart TV at Walmart for $997.99 (Save $1,002)
- Samsung 55-inch Class Q80A Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV at Best Buy for $999.99 (Save $200)
- Samsung 55-inch Class QN85A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV at Amazon for $1,097.99 (Save $502 to $1,002)
- Samsung 65-inch Class The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV at Amazon for $1,497 (Save $502.99)
- Samsung 65-inch The Frame Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV at Best Buy for $1,499.99 (Save $500)
- Samsung 82-inch Q60T 4K/HDR Smart TV at Best Buy for $1,499.99 (Save $500)
- Samsung The Terrace QLED 4K HDR Smart TV at Amazon from $2,797.99 (Save $702 to $1,500)
- Samsung QN900A Neo QLED 8K HDR Smart TV at B&H Photo from $3,297.99 (Save $1,700 to $3,500
Is Cyber Monday a good time to buy a TV?
In a word, yes. You’ll see some of the biggest price drops of the year on TVs during Cyber Monday. That’s because manufacturers are preparing to launch their new 2022 model TVs, which means they’ll be offering deep discounts on older models, including ones from 2021, confirmed Michael Desjardin, senior TV writer at Reviewed.
Some of the best TVs we’ve seen this year have already come down in price, and in some cases, the discounts are steep, as much as $800 off, depending on the brand, features, size and year model of the TV.
What are the best TVs to buy?
Desjardin says his first piece of advice for shoppers when selecting a TV on Cyber Monday is to take stock of what you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to spend.
He notes that any TV worth its salt these days will be a smart TV, meaning it can connect to the internet to offer access to a variety of apps, like Netflix and YouTube, via pre-installed software.
“Even the most affordable TVs are smart TVs these days,” he added, “so there’s really no point in trying to find a TV that isn’t a smart TV.”
When it comes…